1. Design, implement and test embedded software modules to accomplish project on time with high quality. Sometimes define architecture for small or mid level projects;
2. Debug and integrate software modules; solve problems of integration to make software stable and reliable.
3. Debug and solve software defects from testing or field to ensure software stable and reliable.
4. Execute unified software development process and raise proposals for improvement;
5. Cooperate with colleagues and create a good working atmosphere together.
6. Support other activities in firmware & hardware Dept.
7. Responsible for the appropriate product sales technical support, if necessary.
1. More than 3 years working experience with embedded C language in products design
2. Major in EE or computing objects with bachelor degree or above
3. Be familiar with the architecture of microprocessor (8/32) such as ST, Freescale, NEC, Panasonic etc.
4. Experience in HVAC/R is a big plus.
5. English level: CET-4 or above